MY ELBERT is unlike any other program you have tried before. That’s because I am not your typical educator. This is an alternative education model that Now it’s your turn to enjoy measurable results…
- Provides the science-based solution to reach the core of diverse cerebral learning based on individual assessments, that eliminates failure once they are equipped at this level.
- Develops connection, trust, and love by instilling curiosity, autonomy, and attunement in our students.
- Activate healthy brain circuits for calming and self-directed neuroplasticity possibly even homeostasis under times of stress, such as reading, writing, and speaking.
- A sure-fire way to conquer phonics and alternative approaches to comprehensive reading and literacy for developing identity and spiritual authenticity.
- Increase their focus, motivation, and resilience as well as processing speed and memory; then, increase their intrinsic trust in themselves and more importantly their mind.
- You’ll benefit from enrichment tools you can use to help with at-home learning and classroom management.
- Plus, equanimity= mental calmness, composure, and evenness of temper, especially in a difficult situation; Likely, creating a peaceful environment, non-bias community, and a better society using neuropedalogical aspects and acceptance.
MY ELBERT trains and coaches families, educators in schools, museums, organizations, independent contractors, tutors, and other teaching staff and institutions of higher education personnel, to use student-centered facilitation methods to create a visually-empowering team inclusive of neuropedalogical discussions, reflective activities, goal and intention setting, self-awareness and directed neuroplasticity.
- Also, by our intensive professional development programs, we provide individuals with the tools to become skilled facilitators of complex conversations, fostering strategic relationships, flexible thinking skills, and the conceptualization and implementation of collaborative initiatives.
- Our accessible online program supports the Neurodiverse in the areas of: critical thinking, visual literacy (arts), communication (reading, writing, & speaking), and collaboration skills; basically trusting the gifts, strengths, and interest. As well training the adults who work with them daily including but not limited to: curriculum planning, literacy intervention, visual-arts instruction, classroom management, character development, and community outreach programs. Check out where My ELBERT IS TAKING an INTERNATIONAL STAGE in SDIG REVIEW; REVIEWS OF MY ELBERT!!
My program has been pretty awesome the way it was, but in response to overwhelming requests from Administrators, Program Managers & Parents around the world…My Elbert program follows an ABCs format whether child or adult:
LEARN MORE HERE
Learning That Appeals To The “Whole” Person (children to adults)…See MY Elbert Coaching Model (looking for consultants, coaches, and tutors for My Elbert): Learn More here: https://lnkd.in/dw7-9cV
#education #mentalhealth #student #elbert
Sign up for our amazing Dyslexia Help freebie bundle and get exclusive access to interviews, videos, articles, sample graphics, and the quiz.
Alternatively, just enter your email address to receive email notifications if you want to be notified of special offers and release dates.
You can also follow my profile pages on Amazon or KOBO, or our Facebook page for updates.
Read more about How I wrote Nurture Their Nature on Medium.
NEWS: You can follow his Twitter or his page on Patreon.
So fill out the form here to schedule your consultation today!